Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meow

Changes in my life since I updated last?  Well, I have a wonderful boyfriend now.  His name is Matt, and we met through his dad.  His dad works at the same place I do, and introduced me to him.  Matt is the sweetest and most caring guy I have ever known, and I feel so lucky to have him.

 Shark Bite drink from Joe's Crab Shack.  Delicious!


I adopted a cute cat.  Her name is Loki, she's 6 years old, and I got her from the local SPCA.  My cat allergies used to be horrible, but for some reason they got better.  At first I couldn't hold Loki, but since my system has adjusted to her I've been cuddling her and allowing her to sleep in my bed at night.  She's adorable, and loves belly rubs.


This was the photo I saw on the adoption site.  She's a cutie!

I also started a new job.  I'm finally in the network engineer position that I wanted to be in for two years now.  I work the night shift so that I can be with my lovely boyfriend more often as he works nights at his job.  The first day on that shift was hell.  My body felt physically ill, and I was so tired.  A couple days later though, I was fine.  I figured out that I need two cups of black tea during my shift to stay awake.  The Republic of Tea's British Breakfast flavor is my tea of choice.  Yummy.

My War of the Worlds half sleeve is also finished.  No pictures yet.  I was able to get through the last session on my inner arm easier than last time due to drinking Powerade instead of water, and watching My Little Pony episodes the whole time.  My new staples for tattoo sessions are Reese's Pieces, Powerade Zero, and Ponies.  Which I will be putting to use again when I get my next tattoo very soon.

I should blog more often.  That is, when I'm not knitting or gaming.

"Stop mining and pet me."

No comments:

Post a Comment